Come join us for the annual Great British Kundalini Yoga Festival at our new home at Ashford, Kent.
FULL FESTIVAL TICKETS:
The full five night festival ticket starts from 10am Tuesday 30th May 2023 until 11am Sunday 4th June 2023.
The ticket includes all workshops, Aquarian Sadhana, evening entertainment, accommodation and three meals a day.
Instalment options are available.sect
- the Outdoor Canvas Lodge Room with toilet block and shower block adjacent.
- Indoor En Suite Bedroom.
- Limited number of single private rooms also available – £50 upgrade fee
- Super Early Bird – £325 (available until 31st January or when they sell out, whichever comes first)
- Early Bird (until 31st March or when sold out) – £350
- Standard Price – £400
- Child tickets 5-16 years – £150
- Under 4s free
BURSARY applications are now closes
We have 15 full festival bursaries available for participants this year – 10 more than last year! Tickets for bursary holders cost £175. The deadline was Friday 14th April 2023. Payment for tickets must be made by Thursday 27th April.
Weekend tickets start from 10am Friday morning until 11am Sunday morning. The ticket includes Aquarian Sadhana, weekend workshops, evening entertainment, and three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Weekend adult ticket – £285
- Weekend child ticket – £140
Day tickets include Aquarian Sadhana, day workshops, evening entertainment, and three meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). This Ticket is available to buy for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
- Day adult ticket – £66
- Day child ticket – £22
To start booking
Click on the BOOK YOUR TICKETS button below
Enter your email address in the box
Click Start Booking